01 January, 2015

★ The New Year is here! ★


Welcome and the very best wishes for 2015 to all my lovely readers. I'm not going to write about what an outstanding year 2014 was a to be honest it was not my finest but there's no point in looking back on what could have, should have or may have bern done. Time moves constantly forward and that's my philosophy for 2015, plan ahead, keep forging on with my plans and don't look back upon what I don't have, should have had or what could have been that just holds you back from living. From tomorrow you can expect weekly blog posts however large or small on retro, fashion, beauty, interviews and features. I may even document some crafts and recipes.

I will finally be shooting a lot more fashion and hair & beauty that us can use for inspiration and so I can share my style,  the brands I love and where to shop. There will collaborations with various artists and shops so watch out for giveaways and fashion delights humbly modelled by none other than me! Fashion is something I think about everyday, of course there are many days where I don't get completely glammed up. I work a 9-5 job so we all have days when you wake up too late to care but I enjoy admiring other people style and styling which I want to do a lot more of in the year to come.

I'm excited about the many projects that are in the pipeline and hope you enjoy reading, viewing and most importantly please comment and feel free to interact and email me if there is anything that you would like to see or have featured on The Chic Guide Blog and social media. I would love to hear from you and genuinely love finding new and interesting things, meeting people that share my passion for vintage, glamour, retro style, art, music, films...etc so please do get in touch and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

On that note I just want to say from the bottom of my little heart I hope 2015 is a wonderful year for you, family and friends. It's not easy for a lot of people over the holidays who have lost loved ones, those away from their families and many who have no home or family and for that reason I think we should all be extremely thankful for what we have and be kind and generous to those we love. Now enough of the cheesiness from me, I'm far too sentimental these days!

Enjoy the last festivities of the season and for those that don't celebrate Christmas I hope you've had an amazing break too. I'm not in the least bit religious but I absolutely love decorating my house for Christmas, feasting and buying gifts for everyone I love. Anyway hope you've had a good year and here's to an even brighter one to come.

Lots of love,

Always

♡ ♡ ♡

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...