13 June, 2016

Woodland Wonder



Recently did a shot with my multi talented friend, photograher and blogger of Stephosnacks. It was an absolutely glorious morning so we went to the local wood to shoot. I wore a vintage dress gifted to me, one of my favourite vintage dresses in my wardrobe, there's no label so I can't tell you the brand. The fabric of the dress is so light and soft, flows beautifully and twirls like a dream...the ideal dress to shot in! I paired it with a vintage hat, gloves and peep toe heels which are modern from New Look. It was such a fun experience to shot with a close friend, enjoy the beautiful woodlands and then we had a little picnic after! All photos are taken by Stephosnacks, hair, make-up and styling by me. Visit her blog for lots of gorgeous food, recipes, reviews and much more...! For more from the shot visit me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +. Next week, Tropical Paradise ♡







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...